<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, July 5, 2007
BOLY Camp 2007

Last Sunday, me & sis went to St. Matthias Anglican church to visit Pastor Robert Vun (was the pastor in the church I grew up in Labuan) & Aunty Ruth (wife), & also to visit the church as we promised since beginning of the year.

..........................................

Right after the service, I went for the Bread Of Life Youth Camp. Here are some pictures!!

We were divided into 3 groups & I'm in C.I.A. Painting our own flag was one of the activities on the 1st night.

I like the C.T.U. 's flag!! ;)

As usual, during free time, everyone played/did something. The common game was the cards game. Another thing I noticed was that the youths in BOL likes to play chess!! Not bad.. =p


And as usual, Jane brought stuffs to study!

And I was camwhoring as you can see! =p

Some were practising for worship sessions. Uncle Jeremy & Aunty Carol did most of the cooking & one of them is the Hong Dou Tang (Red Bean Soup). Yum yum!!

We, the C.I.A. set the table & cooked breakfast on the last day. Our group earned 18 points for that!! Woohoo!! =) On the bottom left of the picture is Ian, & beside it is his smiling french toast! =p

Some random pictures I took on the last day.. Overall, I enjoyed myself though I was tired because I didn't sleep well throughout the whole camp (small matter)

....................................

I left my Eleven's sleeping bag in Uncle Jeremy's house cuz I didn't want to carry too many things back. I had a bagpack, a handbag, & another not-too-big-bag to carry with me on the train & tram.

I was so into reading a book in the train that I almost missed my stop. When I realized that it was Melbourne Central, I was not ready so I quickly grabbed my stuffs & rushed out (I was afraid that the door will close on me! hehehe). Then I heard someone shouted:" EXCUSE ME!!" so I turned. When I saw what I saw, I was really shocked & blurred (partly because I was too tired) to see that I forgot my most important thing!! MY HANDBAG which contained a PURSE with everything in it, a MOBILE PHONE, a CAMERA, 3 METCARDS, a BIBLE, a HOUSE KEY, a pen, a bottle of water, a packet of tissue, a small mirror, a lip balm... Practically almost EVERYTHING!!!

I really really really thank God that the guy was fast enough to realise that I forgot my handbag & most importantly, returned it back to me! =)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com