<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Monday, June 25, 2007
Sunday = ??

Today had been a very long day. I was out one whole day from 8.20 am - 10.25 pm & now I'm feeling very very very tired & sleepy -_-zzZ but I need to update my blog cuz it's been a while since I did =p

So let's start from 8.20 am>>
Missed the tram & had to walk from tram stop 16 - stop 8, then followed Jeremy Tan to church.

12.30 ++ pm>>
Had lunch with Phoebe, Kelly, sis, Christina, Ida, SarahW, SarahH, JemG, & JonW. Then went to visit John Yong, wife, & new born baby girl!! So cute!!! =p

3 ++ pm>>
Sat the train from Heidelberg to Melbourne Central with sis, Ida, SarahW, & SarahH. Went to SarahH's apartment to put down her stuffs & headed to... KARAOKE!!! =p We sang for 2 hours, & we sort of like fast forwarded the last few songs as time was running out & there's still a lot of songs that we wanted to sing.. so those slow & romantic songs ended up like pop songs! haha.. Anyway, it was fun!

7 pm>>
Headed for STICKER PHOTO!! We decided to take sticker photos before dinner so that we will look a-bit-not-so-fat-and-prettier in the photos! LOL
Right after that, we headed for dinner at McD's. Then, we wanted to go to Koko Black but it was closed. Shops here really close very early! It was only 8.30 ++ pm!! So instead of Koko Black, we had Max Brener's. It was good too! Half way through enjoying our chocolate stuffs, Aunty Tracy called (Ida!! Naughty naughty!! Why so late still not yet go home?? haha)
So right after the phone call, Ida & SarahW headed home straight. Sis paid up, & we left as well.

9.45 pm>>
Went to tram stop 5, looked at the tram timetable, & it says one will come at 9.44 pm, then the next one will be at 10.15 pm. So thinking that we missed the 9.44 pm tram, we decided to start walking cuz we don't want to wait for the next tram in such a cold night.. Besides, some exercise will be good to burn off all the calories & fat.. hehe.. To cut the whole story short, we walked from tram stop 5 - stop 16!! Oh wow, that's my first time cuz everytime I walk, it will only be from stop 7 or 8 - stop 16.. Not much difference though! =p

10.25 pm>>
Home sweet home Back to D24/312, Dryburgh St, 3051 North Melb. YAY!!!

Overall, I had a great time! Though I did not go to the gym, I exercised quite a lot today! Not too bad.. LOL ;)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com