<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Friday, June 22, 2007
Lazing around during the hols

Oh, so one eats chocolate, one eats cabbage, and another one eats cheese?? So that means there's 3 of them?? Please tell me it's the same one... =S

............................................................................................................................................

I've been so lazy to update my blog. Just when exams are over & I've nothing much to do, I feel lazy to update my blog?? But when exams are still on & I'm so busy, I feel that I must update my blog.. -_-"

Honestly, I really have nothing to blog about. Bel says that if we just type something, we'll continue to type more. She said that always happen to normal bloggers. Are you saying that I'm not normal?? hahaha.. Well, actually I'm normal because I could write much longer than this. It's just that I don't want to because nobody likes to read long & wordy posts (unless it's interesting). Am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong. =p

Oh well, I've been lazing around for this past few days. Online, watch movies (not in the cinema though), eat, sleep.. Resume in progress for job seeking, looking forward to go for Tara's birthday party & karaoke, going window shopping with Angela tomorrow (I think she's gonna buy a few stuffs anyway), halfway through completing books that I've started reading long time ago,...

Am I so gonna accomplish muh plannings for da hols? We'll see... ;)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com