<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Easter Camp 1st Day!!

So, we went for a walk on the 1st day of camp as I said in the other post. We were supposed to follow the path like the one in the picture below..

But instead..we started climbing up & down the mountains..or is it called hills?

There's a big rock up there & so..some of us went up..After climbing up for about an hour or so, we suddenly realised that we don't know where we are and where we're going!! haha..we were like..hmm..how to get back?? haha..

But in the end, we managed to find our way back!! Then we decided to take a picture together in rememberance that we were once lost, but through God's help and our cooperation we found the "light"!! =p

Group photo of those in camp..

Hmm..I have no idea.. ;)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com