<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Saturday, March 17, 2007
Scary..=S

Wow..that's pretty scary..=S


I'm in RMIT business building's computer lab now..came from a lab class just now.


Well, this was what happened.


A guy classmate sat beside me (I don't know him), and I thought, well, nothing wrong as long as he don't bother me..but as class started, I kept hearing loud whispers coming out of his mouth. Maybe he doesn't understand what the tutor was saying and is frustrated, so he was like saying the 4 letter words starting with F. You know..the F*** thing?
hmm..i was like feeling so frustrated sitting beside him..Argh!! but i said to myself:" Relax, as long as he don't kacau me can d". Mana tau, the tutor asked us to do an exercise by ourselves, so of course i do la doink! and maybe he doesn't know how to do it, he's trying to get answers from me! ok i don't mind giving answers if you asked me politely. but, he was like:" Oii!! "
Wah.. Terkejut I.. My heart almost jumped out!! =S


Haha..1st time i encounter such person. He don't even know me, I don't know him, and yet he can say (or do you call it "whispering shout"??) "Oii" to me??!! Haih.. Straight away I don't dare to don't layan him after that!! Because it feels as if he would kill me if i don't layan him! =S Scary..
Anyway, that's all for now..wanna go home!! hehe..=)


*To my dearest best friend Rachelle, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!=) May God bless you richly! Muacks!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com