<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Friday, March 16, 2007
I was Tagged..=S

I told my sis not to tag me. Yes, i can say that to my sis but not to others because i dono who's going to tag me & who's not. Over the last few weeks, I was tagged by Sabrina Ong & I didn't really have the time to sit back & think about the 6 weird things about myself. Now, I'm tagged by Kendrick. To make sure that no one tags me again, I decided to post the 6 weird things about myself as soon as possible!! haha..

This is how the game goes:

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who got tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

6 weird things about me:

1. I don't like (not hate) people who smokes. Whenever I see someone smoking, I will try to avoid them, as in don't get so close to them bcos i don wanna die early!! haha..so if you're my friend, DON'T smoke in front of me!! =)

2. When I don't have the mood to cook, I won't even bother to cook. If I really need to eat, I'll get stuffs like biscuits & chocolates (yummy). But when I'm really in the mood to cook, I'll definitely think of something nice, something that I feel like eating, and start Cooking!! hehe..Is that counted as weird?? =S

3. When I watch any movies, I'll have my own desire of what I want the ending to be. If the ending is not what I wanted, I'll feel that the movie is not good enough. But but, I'll still continue to watch til the end!! haha..

4. If I was forced to eat something that I don't like (no choice but had to finish it), I'll try to finish it 1st & leave the nicer ones to the last so that I can enjoy my food! Does anyone else do that too?

5. My laughter is weird (That's what my sis said)..=S

6. Last but not least..ahh..finally..ok..Sometimes when I have nothing to do, I'll just listen to music & start to "syiok sendiri". I'll so called "dance" (not the really dance type, it's like the "orang gila" type!! haha..) to the rythmn of the music!! No one ever see me like that except my sis, I think..=p

Ok..now I'm going to tag :

1. Devaraj

2. Stephanie

3. Kok Hui

4. Fatxiong

5. Chi Hang

6. Anyone who comes along & read my blog!! =p

To all the 6 or more persons I listed up there, PLEASE don't get mad at me ok. I was also a victim! =p

Well..That's all!! =) Kendrick, is ur curiosity solved? hmm..=)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com