<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Dungun Beach

Last Saturday morning, my parents brought me & my sis to Dungun for breakfast & also to buy some stuffs from the market there as my mum heard that the market there is big. It turns out that the market was big without many varieties!!..After visiting the market, my dad drove us home using the way along the beach. So here comes Dungun Beach!! hmm..seems like I've been to many beaches during this holiday! =p

Along the way..

Nice? I tell you..the waves were very nice..it's like the mexican wave we always do in church camps!! (though those are done by us human!)..

That's my sis!! =) Now you can't complain that I didn't put your pic in my blog!! haha..

As we go along the beach, we came to a dead end! Which means that we had to turn back in order to get out og Dungun! But WAIT!! My mum spotted something right at the end..looks like it's a lake!! So we decided to get down from the car to enjoy the view there!

As we didn't charge our camera's battery the night before, these are most of what we got from it!..

We promise to come back again this coming week!! =)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com