<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Friday, February 9, 2007
Awana Kijal..

Yesterday, my mummy brought me & my sis to Awana Kijal for lunch. FYI, it's a hotel. So of course, a hotel has a swimming pool! =p


We took a walk around the hotel after lunch & here's the pool!! Cool huh?

When I saw this mushroom waterfall, all sweet memories after SPM came back into my mind. My class had a class trip to KK & we went to the Water Park there. That mushroom waterfall looks just like the one in KK! Ooo..I miss my ex-classmates!! =S


As we walk, we came to a place for people to play chess. It's not the typical chess board where u see the eldest play a game like in the movie! This, is a big one..like the one in the picture! Wow..

Look at me playing!! hmm..not actually playing..haha..just posing!

Then we saw a playground. Obviously, for kids! Look at the Kiddies Corner sign up there! =p

I miss the time when I was young, where I would go to the playground at my housing area with my neighbours (Sab Ong & Serene especially!!) Those are times where we can go around playing without the need to care for anything! Only need to be home when mummy calls!! haha..

By the way, the hotel is right beside the beach. I wounldn't post too much pics of the beach as my last few posts are about beaches & beaches & beaches!! Even if I'm not bored posting them, you all might be bored!! haha..


So..that's the end of my post on Awana!! Look at my sis!! Ooooo.....Cute oh...hehe..=p


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com