<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Monday, January 22, 2007
A Trip To Miri Last Year =)

I know this is a little late, but it's better than none rite? hehe..So..here it goes!! I went to Miri last year for holiday & also to visit my Miri friends. Even though there are not many of them, but i enjoy spending my time with them. 1st of all, my friend Florence & her cousin brought me to the Dinopark.

That's my friend in the front & her cousin at the back. They are playing "chasing". Hehe..

That's me!! =)

Look at the Dino's egg!! Cute!! =p

.............................................................................................................................................................

Then, we went to the Petroleum Museum just right next to the Dinopark.




The things displayed are quite interesting..too bad i didn't take pic of those..


At night, they brought me to Waterfront for dinner. I had dinner with her ex-classmates. Hehe.. They ordered seafood!! My friend had been such a blessing to me! I don have to come out with a single cent for the dinner! Wow..=p

.................................................................................................................................................................


My friend's cousin also brought me to visit Curtin Uni. This is my 2nd time visiting Curtin. The 1st time I went there was during form 5 to visit my sis. Can u imagine?? My friend is a local but this is the 1st time she went to Curtin! Haha..





Obviously, this is a place to walk! It's connected to where? I also dono..haha..=p




I quite like this Uni. It's big & filled with nature! I feel the peace in the atmosphere..


Look!! There's even a lake!! A wonderful place to relax, release stress & "Pak to"!! Haha..But the thing is, there's no bench for us to sit!! LOL =D

.................................................................................................................................................................

Besides all that, I was also brought to the beach!! Yeah!! I love beach!! hehe.. We were on time to "menikmati" sunset. =)

The "pemandangan" is really beautiful..

I love sunset!!!



Don't you think it's wonderful?! =p


..................................................................................................................................................................

And then ngam ngam got fun fair in Miri so they brought me there.

This is my another friend, Diana

Not only Florence & her cousin, Diana also brought me for shopping & accompany me the whole day buying presents for friends! hehe..I was blessed by her too!! =)

................................................................................................................................................................

The following day, Florence's mum brought us to visit a hotel. I forgot what's the name of the hotel already..hehe..paiseh la..=p

This hotel is quite big & nice..it even had a fountain or issit a fountain?? Look behind me!! =p

The swimmng pool is also big! How i wish i could go for a swim but we were in a rush to the airport so...=S

Not only big hotel & nice swimming pool, there's beautiful flowers too!! =)

There's also a pool for children! It's behind me!! hehe..phew~I'm exhausted! =S

The hotel, is the last place I visited in Miri. After that, we went to the airport & say bye bye..

I wonder when can i meet them again......Anyway, I want to thank my friends who brought me around Miri while I'm there!! You all rocks! Luv ya lots!! Muacks! =)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com