<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Teluk Cempedak!!


Yeah!! Finally my parents brought me & my sis to Teluk Cempedak!! Actually, this is not my 1st time here. I came here once when i was in form 5. Curious to know why did i come & with whom did i come?? hehe..I was sent with some of my school mates for a camp called the " Pengurusan Kelab dan Persatuan". As we're the presiden for the kelabs & persatuans in our school, we were sent to learn how to mengurus a club. I went there with my best friend, Rachelle & over there we made new friends where we'll always be seen together! These group of friend are of various races. We have Haire (Malay), Siva (Indian), Pow, Jeff, Rach, & me (Chinese) !!

Hmm...ok..enough of last time..hehe..now let's see what I have here...=)

Upon reaching the beach, I saw lots of monkeys around!! I was like :" WOW!! Monkeys ah!! Faster take pic!!" haha...Then suddenly one of the monkeys came nearer to me & my sis. We were like frightened & decided not to take pics of them again! =p

Here's the ocean! It looked as if the ocean came from a river that flows into the sea but it's actually the other way round. It's the sea that flows out onto the sand making it look like a river!hehe..

The beach already has beautiful rocks & it's beautify even more by the splashing of sea waves.

Not only a place for recreation, it's also a place for family outing, picnics with friends, & not forgetting.. Dating!! =p

Don't just look at me la!! Look at the scenery behind me..haha..

My parents!! Who do i look like?? My dad? My mum? hmm..=)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com